Digital Account Manager
A little bit about you
You're a confident, enthusiastic self-starter who kind of obsesses over making your customers happy, especially in the B2B digital space. You're a curious "doer" who loves finding ways to grow an audience, increase conversions, drive leads further along a funnel or optimise how sales and marketing can work together. And you can present your creative ideas in a structured manner that clients get excited about. Your passion for marketing shines, whether you're working together with clients to develop their marketing activities, optimise their CRM or working with our team to keep projects running smoothly with the support of our creative and technical teams.
You also thrive on new challenges and love working with a fun, open, international team.
Sounds like you? Read on...
What you'll do
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for a portfolio of clients.
- Partner with clients in regular strategy calls to ensure they are getting the most from their activities and that they are happy with their success.
- Motivate, manage and coordinate internal and external resources, to ensure the best output is achieved within project goals.
- Contribute to pitches and business development activities.
- Successfully run multiple integrated projects and campaigns with focus on strategic development.
- Develop actionable optimisation activities based on performance analysis and reporting data.
- Identify personal and team knowledge and process gaps, with a proactive approach to filling these (e.g. new technologies, trends, internal optimisation).
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Proactively enable internal knowledge transfer within the team.
- A digital marketeer at heart
- Experience in automation platforms (preferred HubSpot)
- Experience successfully managing varying clients and projects
- Previous agency experience of benefit
- Organisational talent, thinks one step ahead and outside of the box, has a high standard of quality.
- Able to work with and coordinate creative and technical teams.
- Strong listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- Passionate about customer success and experience.
- Experience executing SEA/SEM campaigns preferred. No experience in these campaigns? An interest in learning would be delightful. 😊
What we have to offer
- A (more or less) full time position (32-40 hours/ week).
- An international, flexible and fun work environment.
- A modern office setting right in the heart of Munich (just 5 minutes walk to Karlsplatz Stachus, with access to all public transport options).
- Free reign (and encouragement) to try new things out - even if they don't always work out as you expect ;)
- A large balcony for summer outdoor working, brainstorming, and BBQ sessions.
- Friendly office dogs to give you an especially warm welcome every morning.
- Benefits according to individual requirements.
We truly believe that work should be fun - life is too short for it to be any other way.
If you feel like you would fit into our team and would like to learn more - we'd be delighted to hear from you!
We are looking for a HubSpot Guru and a Digital Project Manager too....
Interested? Fill in the form and let us know. We'd love to hear more